Info Security Analyst with access provisioning experience - 67408-1
Request ID: 67408-1
Start/End Dates: 9/21/2023 - 2/20/2024
Work Location (Tax): 81 Bay 17th Floor
Job Title: IT - Info Security Analyst - Expert
Job Description: Position Title: Info Security Analyst
Duration: Ending 2/20/2024
Remote/Hybrid: In office on Tuesday with optional Monday as well
Office Location: 81 Bay 17th Floor
• Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
• Direct, motivate and develop key staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
• Offer guidance to Information Security Consultants to prepare lower profile Threat Risk Assessments and Security reviews of planned initiatives across the organization. Prepare high level security profiles for a LOB which they can use to measure their security posture across multiple initiatives.
• Participate in security compliance efforts
• Prepare management reporting of all security engagements and manages workload and priorities to ensure that effort is expended where risk is most prevalent. Design and implement security assessment processes across the organization.
• Weigh business needs against security concerns and recommends necessary changes to enhance information systems security. Act as a focal point to the business units for all matters of security. Conduct security assessment on high profile initiatives.
Must Have Requirement:
• 2-4 years as Info Sec Analyst with access provisioning experience
• Experience within the identity and access management space, understand of the principles
• Experience working with different platforms such as wintel, unix/linux, databases, azure
• Information technology/Computer Science/Engineering degrees
• Cyberark Exerience
• Active Directory experience
Security exemption experience
Nice to Have:
• FI experience with access provisioning *Candidates with this will be prioritized
• SailPoint experience
• ServiceNow experience