Int. Application Support Analyst to support their monitoring and observability platforms.
Our public sector client is looking for an Int. Application Support Analyst to support their monitoring and observability platforms.
Permanent role, hybrid (2 days on site)
- 5+ years' experience in DevOps, System Integration and/or Application Support.
- Performance monitoring platform management experience (Dynatrace, Splunk, Aternity, Riverbed, SCOM or OmniBus)
- Automation technology experience (Ansible, Puppet, or Jenkins).
Nice to Haves:
- Windows Server, UNIX or Linux systems administration.
- Directory services (LDAP, AD).
- ITIL Certification
Administration, utilization, maintenance and sustainment of our monitoring and observability platforms, delivering performance and stability insights that enable proactive problem detection and resolution of issues in a complex enterprise environment.
- Systems administration and technical support.
- Scripting and automating maintenance tasks.
- Level 3 (senior) problem analysis and root cause analysis.
- Performance tuning, capacity planning and analysis.
- Technical implementation prioritization, planning and delivery.
- Collaborating with customers and stakeholders