Int. Automation Developer working with AWS services and DevOps tools to automate solutions for an insurance client- 4576
Job Title: Analytics & Automation Developer (With Focus on Contact Center Infrastructure)
6 months to start
WFH-, ideally candidates around GTA/Peel/Durham/Halton area; (in case we will be required to report in office or on-prem meetings)
- We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and self-driven technical thought leader to participate in our automation effort in various contexts, with a focus on Contact Center Infrastructure. We need someone who has an ability to deliver automated solutions to complex problems and is passionate about automation. This unique opportunity offers a chance to work with modern technologies in a highly rewarding environment.
- Advance enabling technologies for Automation, Data & Analytics, DevOps, API, and Digital Assets, for in-cloud and on-prem Contact Center services and technologies.
- Develop and deploy automation, data mining, analytics, visualizations, dashboards, and reporting for Operations and Stakeholder use.
- Work and collaborate with other technical teams, to develop and deliver analytics and automation solutions for Contact Center Services
- 5+ years experience as an Automation developer working with Ansible, CloudFormation Template, Terraform
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies: AWS(80%), Azure(15%), etc.(5%)
- Experience with AWS Services: Amazon Connect, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Cloudformation, S3, Lex, Quicksight, AppSync, Glue, Comprehend, Sagemaker, Polly, Transcribe
- Experience with DevOps Tools: Jira, GitHub, Git, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CDD
Nice to haves:
- Banking/FI exp