Int Bilingual Business Analyst (English/Spanish) to deliver projects through requirements collection, testing, and documentation for a CHATBOT Project for our large financial client 32031
Location Address: 44 King Street W 9th Floor – Hybrid (In Office 1 Day a Week) Potentially more than 1 day in the future.
Contract Duration: 5 months
Possibility of extension: Depending on performance as well as the work done
Number of Positions: 1
Business group: GOCT Solution Architecture & Engineering
Reason: Support existing and new Athena, digital 250 Application; Looking to Hire a Sr. IT Business Analyst who is fluent in both Spanish and English
Story Behind the Need
The Innovation team within the Emerging Technology and Platform Engineering utilizes emerging technologies like Blockchain, AI, Cloud, and others to optimize the Bank's internal processes.
Project ASE BRC CHATBOT
Typical Day in Role:
• Work with The Banks stakeholders to understand business priorities and identify optimization opportunities.
• Support the team in delivering initiatives/projects through requirements collection, testing, documentation, etc.
• Work with the Innovative team to present and drive business adoption
• Be the liaison between the business and Tech teams to ensure the business requirements are being captured and executed correctly by the development team.
• Communicate with the development team and with the business on any potential blockers raised by the development team.
• Understand the business requirement, but at the same time understand what some of the blockers are that the business is facing to ensure the information is captured and provided to the business and convince the business on how best it can be developed.
Must Have Skills
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, 35 percent of the business speak Spanish.
- 3-5 years of relevant work or experience in delivering Innovative Technical/Business Solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in systems and process knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (Agile) and Project Management, create timelines and plan with the Development and Tester teams.
- 2-3 years of experience using Jira
- 3-5 years of experience in conducting business analysis and documenting business requirements for medium to large-size projects.
- The incumbent should have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, or any other illustration tools).
- 3–5 years of prior experience in these Business lines (CB, GBM, IB) and Processes and Technologies nice to have.
Best VS. Average Candidate:
- Knowledgeable and experienced who can start right away with short period training or short information provided, vs average is someone who needs a lot of training and cannot hold stands right away.
- The hiring manager is looking for someone empathetic and compassionate and someone who can work well with people at different levels (Executives – teammates) within the organization.
Education & Certificates:
- Post-secondary education is required but would be preferred in a related field
- Project management and business analysis certificate would be preferred