Int. Bilingual Receptionist to communicate fluently with clients and internal stakeholders - 43323
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 10, 2022
Job End Date: Apr 10, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123384
Int. Bilingual Receptionist to communicate fluently with clients and internal stakeholders - 43323Location: Montreal (Onsite 5 days a week)
Length: 6 Months (High possibility of extension)
Must Have Skills:
• Experience in a customer-facing position
• Bilingual (French + English)
• Microsoft Suite. M365 – Word, PowerPoint, Excel (basics)
• Experience handling phones, scheduling, scanning, sorting through paperwork such as mail
Nice to Have
• Banking environment/industry
• ServiceNow – for service requests
• Covering reception area, greeting visitors and notifying meeting organizers and answering incoming phone calls
• Administrating the coordination of security access cards for the floor (including employees, contractors, guests to the floor)
• Coordinating offices/desk location for visiting executives.
• Manage office supplies for the printing rooms. Ensure peripherals (i.e. printers) are operational and that supplies are ordered and on hand.
• Administer the relationship with Iron Mountain including the submission and retrieval for off-site storage, and destruction bins for the floor.
• Conduct morning and evening rounds to ensure all guest boardrooms and meeting rooms are orderly and provided with a common set of supplies.
• Work with Corporate Real-Estate and building property management as needed to ensure all workspace is functional and no operational hazards exist.
• Other sundry duties, as may be requested from time to time, including assisting with back-up functions for other administrative staff during vacation or other absences to ensure ongoing administrative support