Int. Bilingual Solutions Engineer to support the sales team in B2B Cyber Security technologies
Our valued IT Services client is actively seeking an Int. Bilingual Solutions Engineer to support the sales team in B2B Cyber Security technologies.
Permanent opportunity, working hybrid (2 days onsite/3days remote) in Montreal (St-Laurent).
· Meet with clients regularly, virtually and in person.
· Engage with the sales team and potential clients to understand their technical requirements and business challenges.
· Craft and deliver persuasive technical presentations and demonstrations that showcase the value of cyber security and IT solutions.
· Collaborate with the sales team to design and propose comprehensive solutions that align with client needs and industry best practices.
· Leverage your expertise to conduct technical deep-dive discussions, addressing client concerns and questions.
· Provide guidance on cyber security strategies, architecture, and best practices, tailored to the client's industry and size.
· Experience in a technical pre-sales role
· Experience with Microsoft Suite Products (Azure, Defender, Sentinel, MS 365)
· Vulnerability management experience (ex. Tenable)
· Penetration testing experience (red team/blue team)
· Experience working with IT Services Provider or Security Services Providers
· Excellent communication skills in English and French
· Ethical hacker certification
· Crowdstrike for endpoint security
· Cloud or Data Center experience