Int. Building Manager to ensure the Facilities is maintained in accurate working order for our Insurance Client - 2316
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 29, 2023
Job End Date: Nov 28, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 129783
Int. Building Manager to ensure the Facilities is maintained in accurate working order for our Insurance Client - 2316Location: Markham(Occasioanl travel to Toronto and Oakville Offices)
Length: 6 Months (High possibility of extension)
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the Facilities is maintained in accurate working order and to identify any potential issues.
Must Have Skills
- Regularly lift, move and carry equipment, furniture and supplies up to 22 kg (50 lb.) alone, or if heavier, with assistance of co-workers or aids
- Coordinate, and supervise minor projects
- Post-secondary education (College diploma)
You will be supporting the day-to-day operations, general maintenance and repairs for our Markham, Oakville, and Toronto (First Canadian Place - King Street West and Bay) locations.
Maintains furniture systems and general repairs at locations in the GTA. As such the position requires strong interpersonal communication skills, develop, and maintain relationships with Business Unit Staff/clients, vendors and service providers.
We are looking for an individual to be responsible for systems furniture build outs, reconfiguration and dismantle of workstations for the BAU and Projects team.
You will be responsible for the set up and configuration conference/group meetings in Boaty’s (our internal room where we hold large meetings), training room and meeting room furniture as the need arises.
- Display a positive attitude with strong customer focus (internal customers, external vendors)
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to integrate policy into decision-making
- Working knowledge in Word and Excel, computer