Int. Communications Specialist to support a large acquisition for a banking client - 52017
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 05, 2023
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130166
Int. Communications Specialist to support a large acquisition for a banking client - 52017Location: Downtown Toronto (primarily REMOTE - a couple of in-person work sessions)
Duration: 6 months
Project Workstream for change management and communications for the this Bank Integration project. This team manages Enterprise HR changes for incoming employees and managers, specifically focusing on the overall experience and changes to HR programs and offerings (i.e., Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Retirement, etc.)
• Provides communications advice and guidance to assigned business/group, on communication principles/programs/approaches, on effective ways to communicate (e.g. message development, vehicle selection, etc.), and on implementation of solutions.
• Leads or participates in defining communication plans designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; identifies appropriate distribution channels.
• Reviews material to ensure it complies with relevant quality standards, including translation requirements.
• Coordinates, distributes, and publishes communication solutions.
• Develops change strategy that enables leaders to promote the change and execute the change; ensures stakeholders to want to make the change.
• Builds and executes communications plans to drive awareness and understanding, including analyzing audiences, developing key messages, and identifying the right channel, frequency, and sender.
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5 years in a Communications role (with communication execution experience)
- Corporate Communications experience
- Experience with Project Work (understanding cycle times)
- Change management experience (understanding principles and how to bring people through a change)
- HR experience
- Banking/Financial Industry experience