Int. Customer Lifecycle Management (CLCM) and Campaign Management Consultant - 47250
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 26, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130287
Int. Customer Lifecycle Management (CLCM) and Campaign Management Consultant - 47250Location: Toronto (Hybrid 2-3 Days)
Length: Dec 31 2023
Must Have Skills:
- Customer Lifecycle Management (CLCM) principles, strategies and ideologies around acquisition, conversion, loyalty, engagement, retention
- Campaign management - Propensity targeting, effectiveness tracking and ROI across different channels (Digital, Emails, Branch or Contact centers)
- Digital marketing, new technologies, Marketing Automation, CRM, data and analytical tools
The role is responsible for driving customer interactions & engagement through WPB offers and services in line with CLCM goals. Identify opportunities among customer base, including campaign design, preparation and setting of KPIs ensuring relevance, feasibility & control all are in-line with Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) strategies.
- Collaborate with WPB Retail Product & Propositions managers and distribution channels to ensure CLCM campaign activities align with business objectives. Drive campaign & engagement activities to achieve Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) goals.
- The role is also responsible for working with Campaign Execution teams (Data analytics, PEGA operators, Digital operations) to ensure successful delivery and launch of the campaigns across banking channels. This includes converting campaign requirements into technical documents for execution.
- Fulfill CLCM strategic requirements for WPB customer: on-boarding, engagement, relationship deepening and retention and holds the product, channel and customer journey owners to account for ensuring requirements are met.
- Maintain strong relationships within team, key partners and stakeholders across the organization. Interact within the team, Channels and Retail product and proposition, Data analytics teams to identify peer company best-in-class service practices & technologies to improve Customer campaigns