Int. Customer Lifecycle Manager to support Personal Banking Customer Segments for large banking - 41626
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 17, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 17, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122178
Int. Customer Lifecycle Manager to support Personal Banking Customer Segments for large banking - 41626Location: Downtown Toronto (on-site)
Duration: 24 months (possibility of extension of FT)
To develop and execute customer journey and lifecycle strategies to help drive business objectives for Personal Banking key customer segments.
• Build customer journeys and touchpoints for improving customer engagement and retention programs
• Develop and execute strategies that drive business performance and align to overall business objectives and is compliant with legal/regulatory disclosure requirements.
• Excellent quantitative skills to leverage analytics dashboards and reports to manage and optimize campaigns
• Develops business cases by identifying needs, analyzing potential options, and assessing expected returns on investment.
• Analyzes customer strategy effectiveness and recommends adjustments and reprioritization as appropriate
• Must be good at working cross-functionally across different teams such as Marketing, Product, Analytics etc.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ yrs experience in a role related to Lifecycle Management, Consulting and/or Project Delivery roles in customer focused industries
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Previous Customer Lifecycle Management and/or Marketing Automation experience
- Good knowledge of banking product management and associated industry and regulatory requirements
- Experience in executing customer strategies and value propositions, particularly those that required co-ordination and project management across the organization with multiple key stakeholders