Int. Data Scientist (Python, SAS, SQL) to work on migrating SAS from Oracle for a large banking client - 50888
Int. Data Scientist (Python, SAS, SQL) to work on migrating SAS from Oracle for a large banking client
Job ID: 50888
# of positions: 1
Duration: 1 year
Extension possible: yes
Conversion Possible: yes
Interview Process: 2 round, technical assessment/ case study to be completed before moving to second round – will be asked to build a machine learning mode/coding – python work, create a deck and present findings, results and business implications
Work Location: hybrid – in office two days
Project Scope: Migrating from SAS to Oracle – already underway earlier this year. Part of the migration and will be part of the entire journey to migration
Migrating from SAS to Oracle – a lot of ambiguity
Reporting to the Senior Advanced Analytics Manager, the Data Scientist II will be conducting all analytical activities related to AML transaction monitoring systems.
• Work independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of technical data management solutions on various projects ranging in complexity and size
• Provide maintenance of transaction monitoring scenarios, and analytical queries in support of the bank's strategic efforts to mitigate money laundering and terrorist financing risk
• Conduct activities related to AML/ATF scenario performance tuning, machine learning execution and model performance monitoring
- 3+ Years experience as a Data Scientist
- Python, SAS, SQL are essential
- Predictive models with machine learning methods.
- Data mining
- Query optimization, debugging and automation.
- Financial Institution Experience
- Master's Degree