Int. Deployment Lead to Supervise and Coordinate New Site Construction - 2730
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Mar 06, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 06, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 127902
Int. Deployment Lead to Supervise and Coordinate New Site Construction - 2730Location: North Vancouver (Hybrid)
Length: 1 Year (Possible Extension)
Responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction as well as augmentation swaps. The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment. The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of landlord and access as well as engineering. The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air as planned. The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards and consequently a background in civil engineering is required.
For augmentation builds, audit existing installation and complete gap analysis. For both augmentation and new site builds, work with sub contractors, real estate, landlords, equipment manufacturers, RF Team etc to over see the efficient and timely installation of necessary equipment. Problem solve any installation issues. Resource needs to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and be a self-starter.
- Site and Telco installation
- Minimum 3yrs of related work experience
- Civil Engineering
- Wireless carrier new build and capital
- Managing outside contractors and internal processes through new site construction and integration.
- Working knowledge of reviewing and validating BOM (Bill of Materials) and working within internal systems for ordering and procuring materials on a site by site basis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications.