Int. Facilities Operator to support day to day operations for large insurance client - 2218
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 25, 2022
Job End Date: Jan 25, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 121609
Int. Facilities Operator to support large insurance client - 2218
Location: Markham (on-site)
Duration: 6 months (high possibility of extension or FT)
Working hours: 9-5 (flexible) and on site daily and on call for all branches nationally 24/7 (On call is any emergency after regular business hours)
- This position is responsible for systems furniture build outs, reconfiguration and dismantle of workstations for the BAU and Projects team.
- Responsible for the set up and configuration conference/group meetings, training room and meeting room furniture as required.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations, general maintenance and repairs for Markham, Oakville and FCP location.
- Maintains furniture systems and general repairs at locations in the GTA. As such the position requires strong interpersonal communication skills in order to develop and maintain relationships with Business Unit Staff/clients, vendors and service providers.
- The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the Facilities is maintained in proper working order and to identify any potential issues.
- This position oversees general facility maintenance at Head Office, and branches in the GTA, taking a proactive approach in identifying areas in need of repair such as systems furniture repairs, carpet repair, light bulb replacement, light plumbing repairs etc.
• Respond and action requests through CaFacilities general inbox and FaST
• Manage/Assign and own FaST requests
• Review closeout documents for new branches
• Review invoices, sign and submit to process
• Create budget, coordinate and supervise minor projects
• Decommission specific sites
• Contractor coordination for BAU repairs
• Create and update vendor contact list for all new sites
• Manager, Facilities & Sr. Project Lead
DIRECT & INDIRECT REPORTS
• Project Lead
• Facilities Specialists
• Intermediate Facilities Coordinator