Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 10, 2022
Job End Date: Apr 10, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123502
Length: 6 Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Must Have Skills:
- Passionate about technology + interested in learning new technologies/skills.
- Someone who can understand what’s happening underneath (able to look at it past the syntax).
- Intermediate SQL (write select statement).
- Good communication + self-motivated. Multiple pods – each responsible for a delivery.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Linux/Unix environments
- REST services
- Knowledge of GCP
- Working within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of project life cycle; design, development, test, release and support procedure.
A Day in the Life of a Full Stack Developer include the following:
• Work with other team members and liaise with nominated business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development.
• Draw-up detailed technical designs for components in response to business requirements and high-level technical architecture
• Implement best-of-breed technical solutions based on agreed technical design, adopting industry standard development patterns and methodologies (including continuous integration and automated unit and integration testing)
• Fully test implemented solutions in advance of User Acceptance Testing
• Assist (when required) with the deployment of components to development and test environments
• Developers in our team are expected to own the end to end delivery of software from analysis through to release to production and support. We work in small iterative cycles and typically release software daily to production.
• Everyone in our team releases code to production, everyone in our team raises production change requests, everyone in our team does production support. Everyone.
• Participate in intra-day and overnight (rarely, when called) Support.