Int Network Administrator to provide support to network technology including switching and routing technology.
Our valued client is currently seeking an Int Network Administrator to provide support to core network technology including switching and routing technology.
Initial 12 month contract (fully remote).
- Provide support related to core network technology including switching and routing technology. This includes support of MPLS, layer 2 and layer 3 protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and multi-site ACI
- Utilize internal incident and change management ticketing and documentation systems as they pertain to job role.
- Execute scheduled maintenance activities on core networks with the understanding that this work is typically performed during early morning time slots.
- Participate as a member of our team responding to customer support requirements during regular business hours
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise network implementation and administration
- Experience with multi-site Cisco ACI with GOLF routing
- Experience with network technologies, knowledge in network support and troubleshooting
- Worked on and deployed:
- Cisco equipment: Cisco Catalyst 6500, 4500, 2960, 3750, VG210, Cisco ISR, and Cisco ISR 3500, 2900, ASR, 1000
- WAN MPLS (Lay3, BGP, OSPF, routing, dealing with ISP) networks at enterprise environment (30 to 50 sites)
- Cisco firewall: Cisco firepower 4100, 1010, (running FTD and ASA ISO), VPN site to site, DMZ,
- Cisco Wireless controller 5508 with lightweight Access Points
- Cisco Meraki dashboard: Meraki MX250, MX68 and MR42
Nice to Have Skills:
- Certifications in Cisco
- Knowledge and understanding of F5 load balancers