Int. Payments & Billing Specialist to support maintenance of customer accounts for large banking client - 46105
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 05, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 08, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125506
Int. Payments & Billing Specialist to support maintenance of customer accounts for large banking client - 46105Location: Downtown Toronto (primarily remote)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or FT)
Supports ongoing maintenance of customer accounts and payment billing systems. Ensures payments through variety of sources are recognized and posted against the correct account and invoice. Manages the set-up of special pricing arrangements to include bundles, consolidations and discrete pricing arrangements, ensuring negotiated amount is accurately reflected in the billing systems.
• Monitors for accuracy of billing system information, including service pricing, rate structures and price lists for all business products.
• Researches and investigates billing anomalies/variances for products and customers to determine cause and make recommendations for resolution.
• Resolves processing issues in accordance with policies & procedures and service level expectations.
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years of data entry/customer account analysis experience
- Billing/payment processing experience
- Banking/Financial Institution experience