Int. Project Manager for end-to-end project implementation for a large banking client - 52674
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 12, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 11, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130343
Int. Project Manager for end-to-end project implementation for a large banking client - 52674Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension or FTE)
Location: Hybrid - Downtown Toronto (1-2 days in office)
- Provides strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Manages/validates financial forecasts and conducts ongoing reconciliation.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Project Manager
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Banking/Financial Institution
- Valid PMP designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 1-2 Rounds with HM and possibly a colleague