Int. Qlik Sense/ Python Developer to design, develop and implement IT solutions to build an strategic IT solution for our Global Banking Client - 43835
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Dec 05, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 06, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125295
Int. Qlik Sense/ Python Developer to design, develop and implement IT solutions to build an strategic IT solution for our Global Banking Client - 43835Location: Virtual For Now (1-2 Days in Office Toronto)
Length: 6 Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Must Have Skills
- 5+ years’ Qlik Sense/View (Visualization)
- 5+ years' SQL
- 5+ years' Python
Nice to Have Skills
- ReactJS, Java development skills.
- Hands-on experience in design and implementing high available & resilient distributed systems with RESTful API
- Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Maven/Gradle
- Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
- Experience in Agile development process
- Strong mindset and follow best practices of unit testing and automated testing
- Knowledge in financial market (financial instruments) business domain will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, good at written and spoken English.
- Good analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Able to work at flexible hour for late evening meeting with colleagues in various regions, front-end and back-end development, deployment & production support.
- Willing to learn/explore various technologies.
Role Purpose / Description
We are looking for 2 Senior Full Stack Engineers who can design, develop and implement IT solutions to build an strategic IT solution, which aims to provide the following:
• Build an automated interface between Digital Dashboards (which will include business assumptions and global rate forecast) with Python calculator
• Provide an ultimate state with Python and Digital Dashboards interfacing with FoTC (Finance on the Cloud)
The job holder will perform the following duties:
• Expand and Leverage the current forecast model used
• Look for similar automation opportunities
• Forecasting/Stress testing /FRP
• Start socializing with other regional and global partners and discuss for possible adoption
• Consolidation of Product families
• Conduct system tests, user acceptance tests and provide support on system implementation