Int SharePoint Systems Administrator to design, implement, and customize SharePoint-based solutions
Our valued client is looking for an Int SharePoint Systems Administrator to design, implement, and customize SharePoint-based solutions!
initial 6 month contract, hybrid in Ottawa (2 days a week onsite)
- Design, implement, and customize SharePoint-based solutions for Collaboration, Content Management, and Workflows in both SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint Online environments.
- Develop appropriate workflow strategies based on organizational requirements and design Out of box (OOB) and custom form solutions.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain Power Apps and other solutions in the Microsoft 365 online platform.
- Assist with migrating from SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint Online, including migrating SharePoint Designer workflows to Power Automate flows and InfoPath forms to PowerApps SharePoint forms.
- Provide end-user training and support for SharePoint on-premise, SharePoint Online, and Power Platform solutions.
- Collaborate with project teams and clients to develop and maintain SharePoint-related infrastructure.
- Analyze, document, and escalate critical issues to appropriate support groups, resolving technical support issues via telephone, MS Teams and on-site as needed
- Monitor the SharePoint infrastructure, including servers, databases, and services. Ensure regular backups are done and create/implement disaster recovery procedures.
- Apply patches, updates, and security fixes to the SharePoint environment, following SharePoint governance policies and best practices.
- Manage user permissions, access controls, and security settings within SharePoint.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SSL certs, SP Log files, IIS Server bindings, App Pools, etc., using PowerShell scripting when necessary.
- Create PowerShell scripts to resolve issues and generate ad hoc reports.
- Lead the design, configuration, and testing of SharePoint Online custom web components, document libraries, enterprise lists, and site collections.
- Act as a subject matter expert for SharePoint Online solutions, collaborating with business stakeholders to understand requirements and provide innovative solutions.
- Provide support and troubleshooting services for SharePoint and related Office 365 software products.
- Identify and recommend best practices to comply with accessibility standards in designing and using SharePoint Online.
- Collaborate with IT teams to integrate SharePoint with other systems and applications.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of technical experience working with SharePoint Online & Office 365 as a SharePoint Administrator
- 2+ years of experience with the Power Platform, including Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience in gathering user requirements and ensuring that those requirements are met within a SharePoint sites
- Proficient in .NET Web Services, TSQL, and/or C# programming languages.
- Creating forms and production processes and developing solutions linking various Microsoft 365 services.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Scripting experience (VB, C#, PowerShell)
- Experience with the integration of Power Platform and Office 365
- Familiarity with Office 365 and SharePoint Migration Tool