Int. Social Media Marketing Manager to work for large banking company - 41426
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 02, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 02, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 121646
Int. Social Media Marketing Manager to work for large banking company - 41426Location: Toronto (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (high possibility of extension or FT)
Managing the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans and initiatives for a business unit.
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ yrs in a marketing role
- Experience with social media platforms and marketing content towards student base
- Knowledge of direct or indirect retail or brand marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation.
- Banking/FI experience
• Communicates marketing activities with other business units, field teams and departments on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives.
• Ensures that established processes are communicated, understood and followed by key stakeholders.
• Develops, manages and tracks marketing budgets, timelines and processes from kickoff to execution.
• Establishes and maintains processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within defined budget constraints.
• Manages execution details of marketing and promotion plans and initiatives with visual merchandising and visual communications partners.
• Presents marketing strategies and execution details to senior leadership, management, zone marketing directors and other departments.
• Leads or develops cross functional teams in support of marketing activities.
• Coordinates with other departments and field marketing teams to ensure marketing and communication initiatives are aligned with the global brand strategic direction.
• Leads the development of multichannel, integrated marketing strategies and programming plans for marketing activities within a specific business unit, field team or department.
• Leads and develops additional marketing initiatives for the company or senior leadership as needed.
• Manages relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to develop integrated customer communication materials.
• Creates and maintains strategic marketing tools for regional teams to use in the execution of initiatives at the market level.
• Lead effort to track marketing performance, gather consumer insights and analyze or evaluate program effectiveness.
• Shares findings with business units, field marketing teams and other departments and integrates findings into future marketing activities and initiatives.