Int.-Sr. Financial Manager to lead the execution of accounting programs for large banking client x2 - 51639 & 51641
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: May 22, 2023
Job End Date: May 24, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 129703
Int.-Sr. Financial Manager to lead the execution of accounting programs for large banking client x2 - 51639 & 51641Location: Downtown Toronto (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension)
Applies expertise and provides advice in calculation, analysis, and reporting of financial results in compliance with applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
• Leads the execution of accounting programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
• Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and relevant information and reporting of group, legal entity, and reportable segments results for management and statutory reporting.
• Provides input into the planning and implementation of financial programs to manage the fiscal period close processes.
• Provides information and supports the process for internal (e.g. corporate, SOX) and external audits.
• Supports development and execution of accounting, risk, and regulatory strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Must Have Skills:
- 4-8 years of experience in a financial manager role
- Accounting background
- Banking industry experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Internal/external audit experience
- Professional accounting designation