Int. Systems analyst to manage technology currency policies for the IT asset management team-3711
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Oct 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123323
Int. Systems analyst to manage technology currency policies for the IT asset management team
1 year to start
1 year to start
- IT Asset Management Team is accountable forInformation Technology (IT) assets, ensuring they are inventoried and appropriately managed through their life cycle (acquisition, deployment, maintenance, upgrades and retirement). IT Asset Management team is also accountable for the governance and reporting framework for the Currency Management.
- Technology Currency Analyst, reporting to the Director, License Management and IT Currency Office, will be an active member of the agile delivery team. Primary focus on the management of technology currency policy exceptions, while supporting the team on the management of the IT assets (software and hardware) through their lifecycle.
- 5+ years experience as a Systems Analyst/technology analyst with recent experience in IT asset management / IT Operations
- Working experience with SDLC, technology/asset lifecycles, technology currency and ability to identify business system currency EOL/EOS challenges.
- Experience working with ServiceNow, Windows, Office Unix and mainframe
- Experience with creating documentation
- Financial, Insurance experience
- License management experience is a plus.
- Experience with ServiceNow tool.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including business, architecture, operations, development teams, shared services, finance, control functions, relevant business executives, and external vendors, as appropriate
- Communicate regularly with Platform, development teams and other business and technology stakeholders
- Review delivery metrics and recommend strategies to improve performance and customer / end user value
- Maintain up to date awareness of regulatory, competitive and industry landscape to pivot product strategy
- Aggregate key risk indicators (KRI) metrics and share with relevant stakeholders
- Support a culture of risk management and control
- Identify and manage issues and themes that cross multiple geographic regions and/or product groups and oversee the resolution of currency
- Ensure consistent practices across platforms and ensure communications are disseminated appropriately
- Strategic advisory on prioritization