Int. Tax Compliance Analyst to manage income tax and reporting for a large banking client - 50952
Int. Tax Compliance Analyst to manage income tax and reporting for a large banking client
Job ID: 50952
# Of positions: 1
Duration: 6 months
Extension possible: Yes
Conversion Possible: Yes
Interview Process: 1 round, potentially 2
Work Location: Hybrid, onsite twice a week (Monday is mandatory day)
- Tax Services is responsible for managing corporate tax matters including planning, compliance, reporting, strategy, governance and liaising with revenue authorities.
- Reporting to a Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager in the Canadian Income Tax Compliance and Reporting team.
- Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for Canadian income tax compliance, tax reporting and analyses, and audits for certain Canadian companies.
- 2+ years experience in tax compliance and reporting
- Proficiency in Excel and data analytical tools