Int. UX Writer working with Figma, MIRO, Wrike to write copies for user interactions -4431
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: May 22, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 29, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 129973
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
6 months to start
- As a user experience writer, you are an advocate for a good story and good design, working to shape product experiences by writing useful, meaningful copy that helps users complete the task. You work with people in a variety of roles including UX architects, product managers, marketing and customer operations and IT. Collaborating with each, you write to a cohesive and unified voice across products and platforms. You regularly use empathy, logic and hard data to inform content choices. You provide content recommendations that include the right words and sometimes supporting data.
- UX Writer 1 - Firefly
UX Writer 2 - Operations Enhancements Hub
- Write clear, accurate, and concise copy for our digital secure properties including mobile.
- Ensure content adheres to the brand voice.
- Create, edit and proofread copy to reflect UX-based principles.
- Co-ordinate content approvals from draft to final copy and sign-offs for business partners.
- Work with UX designers to ensure that the UI meets the needs of our users.
- Participate in user testing and analysis.
- 2+ years of writing web copies with a UX focus and 3 to 4 years background of writing experience
- Experience working with tools such as Figma, MIRO, Wrike
- A background in writing for health care, insurance, or investments
- An understanding of user-centered design or cognitive psychology
- A knowledge of CP Style