Int. Vendor Management Analyst to manage partnerships with suppliers/service providers for large banking client - 48077
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Feb 06, 2023
Job End Date: Feb 06, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 126999
Int. Vendor Management Analyst to manage partnerships with suppliers/service providers for large banking client - 48077Location: Downtown Toronto (1 day/week in office)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or FT)
The selected candidate will develop and maintain the vendor management program for the management of partnerships with suppliers/service providers. They will perform periodic reviews, analyze program outcomes, provide insights and make recommendations for enhancement and changes as required. They will ensures the effective and efficient execution of all program components, including ensuring change management & communications are in place for any enhancements / changes and mitigating any risk.
• Supports management and implementation of documentation / process controls / knowledge assets required for the program operations.
• Coordinates budgets and reporting to track actual results vs budget.
• Prepares financial reconciliations and attestation certificates as required.
• Educates and cross trains other team members as required.
• Supports the development and promotion of a business/group vendor management program solution.
• Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of supplier arrangements.
• Participates in the relationship management between the bank's internal business/group partners and suppliers/service providers.
• Supports the management of the vendor program, including developing program components, promoting the program and ensuring the execution of all program components and product(s)/service(s) are delivered according to the contractual service level agreement (SLA), technical service agreement (TSA) or business partner agreement (BPA), in compliance with standards.
• Monitors and tracks supplier performance and addresses any issues.
• Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ year of experience in a Vendor Management role (and/or managing partnerships with suppliers/service providers)
- Experience supporting vendor programs (budgets, financial analysis, reports/dashboards)
- Experience with SLAs
- Banking/FI experience