Integration Lead to determine approach for integration of Clinical/Business Systems for a CST transformation project. SOW20230731AK - AUG 8 - 1
Our healthcare client is seeking an Integration Team Lead to determine approach for integration of Clinical/Business Systems for a CST transformation project.
1 year contract to start with 2 possible 6 month extensions. REMOTE.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven experience determining approach for integration of Clinical/Business Systems, including estimations of effort
- Previous experience leading teams and assigning tasks across integration team analysts and developers - approx 5 - 10 team size
- Proven experience and thorough understanding of HL7 specifications
- Experience with developing message oriented solutions
- Proven delivery of interfaces or related systems within the healthcare environment
- Determine approach for integration of Clinical/Business Systems, including estimations of effort
- Manage the delivery of interfaces for project
- Assigns tasks across integration team analysts and developers
- Maintains inventory of tasks, tracks progress, and communicates issues and risks to team manager.
- Plans for release management to align with CST schedule.
- Coordinates with sustainment team for dependent issues and sustainment resources for go-live support
- Analysis and review of system specification and business requirements for Clinical
- / Business integration, then create and maintain technical specifications for the duration of the projects, specifically CST
- Support process improvement for delivery of Integrations
- Ability to work with business and technical resources
- Understanding of complex clinical and business environments