Intermediate Agile Coach to mentor and train teams on best practices to help increase agile maturity within the organization
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Oct 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123394
Location: Calgary, Vancouver
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Agile Coach to mentor and train teams on best practices to help increase agile maturity within the organization
- 5+ years' experience as an Agile Coach with methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience leading multiple agile teams
- Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC)
- Experience working on an agile transformation
- Understanding of DevOps and DevOps tools
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Provide mentorship when required for teams to guide an agile approach to daily meetings, planning, teamwork, and managing workflow.
- Add to Teck's library of agile knowledge through the development of Agile Playbook articles, blogs, case studies, podcasts, or generation of video content.
- Use industry best practices in mentoring, process improvement experience, and agile methodologies to help teams deliver business value
- Lead the agile maturity journey for an assigned domain/portfolio/Team of teams pathing out and documenting their plan with them to reach their maturity goals.