Intermediate Application Analyst with Oracle HCM experience to support the day to day activities related to a migration of Oracle EBS to the cloud.
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 05, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 05, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 125463
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Application Analyst with Oracle HCM experience to support the day to day activities related to a migration of Oracle EBS to the cloud.
- 4+ years' experience as Application Analyst (troubleshooting, system setups, test cases etc.)
- Experience supporting a Oracle implementation with one of the following products Oracle R12 HR or Oracle HCM Cloud
- Previous experience with relational database management systems and SQL
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of Canadian payroll
- Meet with key stakeholders, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Define business requirements, creates functional specifications, and performs Fit/Gap analysis.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement quality business process improvements utilizing the enterprise systems where appropriate.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the project team. i.e., creating business process maps, systems models, diagrams and charts.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems in additions to other post-implementation support.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.