Intermediate Application Architect to verify existing architecture on the BEST 2.0 environment.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 12, 2023
Job End Date: Aug 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130239
Our construction client is seeking an Intermediate Application Architect to verify existing architecture on the BEST 2.0 environment.
- 5+ years as an Application Architect with a background as a Senior Developer.
- Experience working in the Azure environment to identify Azure storage solutions to meet business needs.
- Experience identifying new components required for the full implementation of BEST.
- Document BEST baseline architecture.
- Prepare a transition plan to meet the target architecture.
- Working with the BAs to identify business requirements for audit trails and archives.
- Prepare recommendations for standardization on application security and secure development standards.
- Provide technical guidance for the development team in the domain of software security, data security, and data control.
- Develop load and performance testing strategies, goals, and plans.
- Develop in collaboration with the Dev Leads and maintain Azure deployment best practices.
- Investigate Azure SQL tools and make recommendations on the effectiveness of the tools available.
- Investigate the baseline performance of BEST and provide recommendations to meet the target performance goals.
- Review and recommend a tier and usage model for SignalR given BEST requirements
- Review and recommend UI end-to-end testing tool
- Implement and manage CI/CD processes and best practices using Azure Dev Ops.