Intermediate Application Developer - to design, develop, and implement applications that have been migrated to Azure - 69206-1
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of an Applications Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
• Must successfully manage multiple priorities as this role will manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements.generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with other. systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration and documentation of solution.
• Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• May act as a team lead for a small team and/or technical solution provider (subject matter expert) for complex application problems.
• Perform complex applications programming activities.
• Provide cost and time estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of time tables and project plans.
• Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML.)
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
• Application delivery development experience encompassing knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
• Must have practical working knowledge of development languages and databases.
• Consulting professional experience to understand approaches, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients and partners.
• Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications.
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
•5-7 years experience required
Must have skills:
-angular // V11 or V15 nice to have
-Azure Experience // 5 years
-Azure DevOps experience
-ASP.Net Web APIs In C#
-Experience using Azure Key Vault
-Angular material design framework
-Full Stack developer
Nice to Have