Intermediate Automation QA Analyst to develop automation test scripts for a retail application
Our large Oil & Gas client is seeking an Intermediate Automation QA Analyst to develop automation test scripts for a retail application. This is an initial contract until Dec 31, 2023, with a possibility of renewal.
- 3+ years' hands-on experience developing/enhancing a Test Automation Framework (ideally Selenium WebdriverJS framework)
- 3+ years' automation tool experience (Selenium, Test Complete, SmartBear)
- Agile environment experience (participating in all the Scrum ceremonies, including close interactions with vendors, internal, external teams, and stakeholders)
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL, stored procedures, and SQL Server Database
- Experience with CI-CD version control and ticketing systems such as GitHub or GitLab
- Oil and Gas industry experience (ideally for Downstream Applications/Retail Pricing)
Location: Must live in/near Calgary as the client is full-time (5 days/week) in office in the heart of Downtown Calgary!