Intermediate Azure Cloud Systems Engineer using powershell to automate Azure infrastructure in IaaS and PaaS and build scaling solutions - RITM0063164
S.i. Systems enterprise public sector client is looking for an Intermediate Azure Cloud Systems Engineer using powershell to automate Azure infrastructure in IaaS and PaaS and build scaling solutions - RITM0063164
This position is focused on deployment of Azure infrastructure. They embrace DevOps culture, and follow Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise processes.
- Work in a highly complex and integrated environment
- Design and implement Azure solutions using YAML and Powershell automations
- Be part of on-call rotation.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Powershell scripting and Powershell-based automation experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019 and security patching
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (such as ARM, BICEP or Terraform)
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps classic and yaml pipelines as well as CI/CD
- Experience designing and building Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS by translating requirements into implementation
- Experience in Agile or SAFe or willingness to take the SAFe training certification
If you are living in BC, you are required to work in the office once a month.