Intermediate Azure Infrastructure Analyst with automation scripting experience to support governance and optimizations of cloud infrastructure & applications
Our Oil & Gas client is seeking an Intermediate Azure Infrastructure Analyst with automation scripting experience to support governance and optimizations of cloud infrastructure & applications. This is an initial 6-month contract with a strong possibility of extension.
Position Summary: This role will provide cloud infrastructure (with focus on Microsoft Azure) and security guidance and operational support in the development, delivery, sustainment, and protection of critical infrastructure to the IT and Operational Technology environments. The role will be also be responsible for providing technical incident response support, conducting root-cause analysis and driving continuous improvement, assisting in project delivery and other infrastructure and security related initiatives.
- 4+ years' Azure or equivalent cloud management experience
- 5+ years' Office 365 (Microsoft 365) management experience
- 5+ years' automation scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, or similar)
- Provide hands on technical expertise on reference architecture and technology standards to support the design, implementation, and maintenance of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions across the enterprise.
- Support governance, optimization, and cost management of cloud infrastructure to ensure resources deployed in a managed, secured, resilient and optimized manner.
- Provide cybersecurity leadership and operational support in the development and sustainment of critical infrastructure including access and identity management, backup and recovery, SIEM systems and applications.
- Provide major incident technical support and leadership. Conduct Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) for systemic and major issues to drive continuous improvement.
- Support and develop automations to improve process workflows and system/application integrations using technologies such as Logic Apps and Power Apps.
- Support the selection and management of third parties relationships and expectations.
Location: Must live-in/near Calgary to follow a hybrid minimum 2 days in office/week (ideally 3 days)