Intermediate Bilingual Delivery Coordinator to coordinate transition plans on a SAP implementation project.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 30, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 29, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 126636
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is seeking an Intermediate Bilingual Delivery Coordinator to coordinate transition plans on a SAP implementation project.
- 5+ years experience as a Bilingual Delivery Coordinator supporting IT management framework for the development, implementation and operation of SAP solutions (focus on performance, IT process improvement and knowledge transfer)
- Possesses relevant knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in delivery methodologies for a range of ERP suites including SAP implementation methodologies.
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's) or equivalent in the field of information technology or related field.
- Coordinate the progress of the transition plan. Sends out activities to be completed, follow up on the startup and completion of activities
- Prepare end of shift communications and other communications as needed
- Follow up on anomalies and blockers with the leads and co-leads and gather the required specialists to resolve the anomalies
- Facilitate coordination workshops in connection with the delivery plan
- Escalate situations requiring special management attention as needed
- Follow up with team members on task assignments