Intermediate Business Analyst to assist with the procurement and vendor implementations of hybrid cloud solutions for our public-sector client (Req 242)
Our public-sector client is seeking a Intermediate Business Analyst to assist with the procurement and vendor implementations of hybrid cloud solutions
Calgary-based client. Candidates must be located in Calgary and willing to work a hybrid model of remote and on-site. 37.5 hour work week.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst focusing on the Procurement, solicitation and management of cloud-vendor partners
- 5+ years of experience conducting Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments (Risk Value assessments)
- 5+ years of experience reporting KPI's through dashboards for cloud and risk assessments
Nice to haves
- Previous work experience in the public sector or large organizations.
- Aptitude to provide subject matter expertise based on industry research, trends, and analysis
• Leading and facilitating evaluation and adoption of services provided by IT Cloud and Vendor Management team
• Evaluation and adoption of technology services using hybrid Cloud business models
• Partner with clients to identify and analyze business needs and requirements.
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability and alignment
• Coordinate with internal clients for compliance with various policies and requirements while still ensuring the clients’ needs are met.
• Checking requirements for inconsistencies, gaps, and potential conflicts with existing processes.
• Evaluating risks associated with hybrid cloud requirements and suggesting strategies for risk mitigation
• Developing, applying, and updating standards, procedures, and methodologies
• Collaborating with internal parties in reviewing and validating documented requirements for accuracy.
• Continuously refine and update requirements as project understanding evolves.
• Foster and develop working relationships with business and IT