Intermediate Business Analyst to performing technical requirements analysis and converting them into user stories. on business initiatives and applications
Our retail client is looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst to gather and design business process requirements and converting into user stories on business initiatives and applications.
Winnipeg prefered (open to remote), Permanent
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience performing technical requirements analysis and converting them into user stories.
- Retail industry experience
- Strong experience with core front end retail software applications, including Salesforce and Oracle POS or ERP project.
- Certification in business analysis or related field.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools.
- Chart existing business processes to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements, user stories, and systems goals.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Prototype new procedures and story maps for the purpose of enhancing user experiences, business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment (ROI) analyses for proposed changes to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes.
- Assist in user acceptance testing to define test cases that are aligned with business requirements within the scope of the project.