Intermediate Business Analyst with financial reporting experience to drive strategic initiatives and support program leads for a newly created portfolio (OSS, Platform, Service Delivery) 2992-1, 2939-1
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst with financial reporting experience to drive strategic initiatives and support program leads for a newly created portfolio (OSS, Platform, Service Delivery) 2992-1, 2939-1
This role will require you to be onsite 3 days/week at one of the clients offices (Vancouver, Calgary, Brampton or TO)
- 5 years' experience working as a Business/Strategic Analyst or Portfolio Analyst
- Previous experience in IT project and product development
- Must have previous experience with financial reporting
- Tracking & Reporting of Benefits realization for department
- Experience with JIRA and other tools such as: PowerPoint, ServiceNow Excel and PowerBI
- A degree or diploma in Business or IT field.
- Collaborate with leader to develop benefits realization framework for strategies and programs to obtain data to report on.
- Proactively seek out feedback to ensure that we meet the needs of our key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with Program and Project Managers to maintain a view of project status, key deliverables, and reporting progress on key outcomes.
- Produce department level status and KPI reporting for key stakeholders
- Experienced in storytelling through PowerPoint and other tools. With the ability to communicate complex content in concise and clear messages for internal and external stakeholder.
- Facilitate and capture meeting notes and action items during stakeholder meetings.
- Coordination and collection of information to generate Business Cases for approval by executive leadership.