Intermediate Business Analyst with SAP ISU experience to work on Customer experience projects
Our client in the utilities/Power sector is looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst with SAP ISU experience to work on Customer experience projects.
Location: Remote, but must be flexible to work Hybrid
Duration: 6 months contract
- Analyze business activities by gathering new functional requirements and identify areas of potential process improvement.
- Work side by side with the business to ensure their business requirements achieve their desired outcomes.
- Work with Business to develop and document process flows.
- Document technical and business processes and procedures.
- Prepare test plans and scripts and perform unit and quality assurance testing.
- Coordinate and drive end-user testing and training.
- Collaborate with developers and programmers on completing any enhancements.
- Support Management by providing analysis on issues, explaining variances and impacts, and recommending corrective actions if required.
- Contributes to process improvements.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst
- SAP ISU (Outage management, complaint process, billings)
- Customer experience projects