Intermediate C# (.NET) Developer to develop, implement, and maintain enterprise level applications
Our valued client is seeking an Intermediate C# (.NET) Developer to develop, implement, and maintain enterprise level applications
An initial 1-year contract (with possibility of extension). Hybrid work model - 2 days a week on-site in Ottawa, ON
- Develop, implement, and maintain enterprise level applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure compliance with web standards, security standards, and accessibility guidelines.
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends in web development and security.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to other developers.
- Participate in continuous improvement of development processes.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years experience in C# (.NET) Development
- Experience working in an Azure environment and services
- Experience with SQL Server
Nice to Have Skills:
- Excellent communications skills in French
- ITIL certified
- Microsoft Solutions or Professional Developer certifications
- User Interface Design
- Application Architecture
- Content Management Systems
- Entity Framework
- Micro ORMs
- Google Technologies