Intermediate Change manager to assist in planning and implementation of a new financial ERP system
Our Transportation client is seeking an Intermediate Change manager to assist in planning and implementation of a new financial ERP system
Location : Montreal, Toronto, or Winnipeg, Hybrid : 1 to 2 days onsite/week
Candidate must be open to travel
Duration - 18 months
Our client is implementing a new Financial ERP in conjunction with an overall finance transformation. To ensure the successful delivery of this program and transition these tools and processes to day-to-day operations, we are seeking a Change Management professional. In this role, you will assist with the planning, implementation, and monitoring of system and technical changes throughout the organization. Your primary focus will be on managing the change process related to the implementation of new systems, processes, software upgrades, and technical enhancements as they relate to the Finance functions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including IT, Operations, System Architecture, Finance, Taxation and Project Management, to ensure a seamless transition to operations, and successful adoption of technical changes. Your responsibilities are the following :
• Act as a coach for program team members and end users in helping them fulfill the role of Change Agents.
• Provide direct support and coaching to middle management and supervisors as they help their direct reports through this transition.
• Assist in the development of the overall OCM & Training programs to ensure this digital transformation is welcomed, accepted and adopted enthusiastically by all levels of employees
• Ensure collaboration between the IT department, business units and other key stakeholders for the identification of performance indicators (KPIs), the achievement of strategic objectives and the realization of benefits identified across the program, under the direction of the OCM Lead.
• Engage with stakeholders across the organization to communicate the purpose, benefits, and anticipated impact of system and technical changes, ensuring their understanding and buy-in.
• Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their respective project plans and monitoring the success of such activities.
• Track and report issues throughout the program
• Support organizational design and the definition of roles and responsibilities
•Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics as is relates to the change plan
• Support all stages of the project life cycle, including pre-project activities by building, planning, executing and tracking the change plan with regards to: 1. Communications 2. Training 3. Stakeholder engagement 4. Change impact assessments 5. Organizational readiness analysis 6. Post implementation support & training reinforcement 7. Analysis of lessons learned
- 5 years of experience in change management, or a related field including 2 years of experience managing diverse teams across multiple locations
- Implementing OCM on large scale IT projects and business transformations
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and drive projects to successful completion.
- Experience in training, mentoring and coaching to a diverse team of change management consultants and project managers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of identifying and resolving issues related to system and technical changes
Nice To Haves
- PROSCI Certification
- Financial acumen and understanding of the aviation industry
- Experience working in regulated industries, such as healthcare or finance