Intermediate Cloud Architect to provide subject matter expertise and additional capacity to the Cloud Architecture team in the public sector. (154152)
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Aug 15, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122238
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
(Remote) Our government client is looking for an Intermediate Cloud Architect to provide subject matter expertise and additional capacity to the Cloud Architecture team. (154152)
Nice to Have
- 6 Years of experience as a Technology Architect or Cloud Architect
- Implementing cloud services (2 or more of AWS, Azure or GCP)
- 3 Years deploying Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using Terraform, ARM templates, and/or Cloud Formation
- Implementing cloud solutions in a multi-account, multi-cloud environment.
Nice to Have
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Professional Cloud Architect certification
- Leading or playing a major role in a large IT Project
- Managing vendors by ensuring contract deliverables are completed and of high quality.
- Agile methodology
- Research and evaluate latest technology trends.
- Architect new IT services, develop solution paper and test plans.
- Evaluate current services, recommend remedial actions where required.
- Assist in determining hardware/software requirements.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams on proof of concept and limited production roll outs.
- Provide quality control on production implementations.