Intermediate Communications Coordinator to manage LinkedIn and corporate website editorial schedules, liaise with subject matter experts, and ensure that our content is on-brand and aligned with key messages.
Our investment client is seeking an Intermediate Communications Coordinator to manage LinkedIn and corporate website editorial schedules, liaise with subject matter experts, and ensure that our content is on-brand and aligned with key messages.
1 year contract with option to extend. 2-4 days a week on-site in Victoria office.
Must Have Skills:
- 5 years experience in social media management or a related role.
- Proficient in LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Experience working with analytics tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI.
• Manage the editorial schedules for the corporate website and LinkedIn page.
• Identify and asses emerging social media trends and make recommendations for integration into BCI’s social media strategies.
• Create appropriate and intentional content (posts, videos, podcasts, blogs, campaigns, etc.) on BCI’s social media platforms.
• Coordinate LinkedIn visual assets.
• Monitor BCI's LinkedIn activity and coordinate social engagement.
• Capture LinkedIn mentions for daily reporting.
• Coordinate scheduling conflicts and changes, collaborating with team members to find effective solutions.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to ensure that content and graphic assets are on-brand, aligned with key messages, and ready for scheduled publishing dates.
• Maintain organized records of approvals, final copy, and visual assets.
• Support integration of corporate reporting materials to corporate website.
• Support quality control of digital channels.
• Monitor and analyze web traffic and trends, prepare reports, and recommend actions.
• Use analytical tools (such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn Insights, and other social media tracking) to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of communications, as well as prepare reports and recommend actions.