Intermediate Contract & Sourcing Specialist to manage, assist, and facilitate pre/post contracting and sourcing activities relating to operations and maintenance services (15728-1)
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 19, 2022
Job End Date: Sep 18, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123024
Our Energy Client is looking for an Intermediate Contract & Sourcing Specialist to manage, assist, and facilitate pre/post contracting and sourcing activities relating to operations and maintenance services (15728-1)
- 5+ years in a Supply Chain Contract & Sourcing role managing both pre/post contracting and sourcing activities.
- Experience with-in Oil & Gas, specifically the operations and maintenance services for site facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracting terms and conditions, clauses, scope of work and compensation schedule development
- Commercial experience / expertise, and strong negotiation planning skills
- Experience with-in SAP
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build & maintain effective, trusting relationships with internal stakeholders. Strong influence, facilitation & networking ability.
- Participation in IACCM (International Association Contract and Commercial Management) and/or SCMA (Supply Chain Management Association of Alberta) is an asset.
- Significant experience in Contract formation management with demonstrated ability to effectively use procurement and contracting knowledge to add value
- Knowledge of Upstream Canadian exploration and Production operations