Intermediate Contracts Advisor to develop and implement category and sourcing strategies and negotiate and manage IT contracts.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 28, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 27, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125262
Our oil and gas client is looking for an Intermediate Contracts Advisor to develop and implement category and sourcing strategies and negotiate and manage IT contracts.
- 5-10 years of experience with IT contracts and procurement or similar multifaceted technology contracts
- Category management, strategic sourcing, contracts management or supply chain operations experience
- Experience leading large cross-functional or multi-disciplinary teams to develop and execute projects, initiatives, or strategies
- Experience managing supplier performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Computer Science
- MBA and other recognized professional designations and training (SCMP, PMP, P.Eng., Lean, Six-Sigma, etc.)
- Experience with SAP Ariba, Fieldglass, or S4.