Intermediate Data Analyst to create reporting and analytical business requirements and support Contract Management team. 19605
Our Vancouver Client is looking for an Intermediate Data Analyst to create reporting and analytical business requirements and support Contract Management team. 19605
12 months contract to begin, possibilities of extensions. Hybrid - 2 days/week in Burnaby, BC Office.
- 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst developing reports, data models, data visualization or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Slicers, Pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Experience using SAP, Business Warehouse, SAS, SharePoint, Tableau, Power BI and other data visualization tools.
- Demonstrated presentation & communications capabilities
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field such as Business, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.
- Assessing data needs and preparing data sets for the various dashboards and analytics reports.
- Develop reports and analytics tools in Tableau
- Prepares data, develops reports performs analytics, and delivers reporting services to support business needs.
- Lead development of analytics projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholder groups to clarify reporting and analytics requirements and ensure delivery meets requirements.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to stakeholders on reporting and analytics solutions.