Intermediate Data Analyst to support establishment of a suite of reports and tools that will be used to present views of customer data to broader internal audiences. 19669
Our Vancouver Client is looking for an Intermediate Data Analyst to support establishment of a suite of reports and tools that will be used to present views of customer data to broader internal audiences. 19669
Initial Contract until March 2024 contract to begin, possibilities of extensions. Hybrid - 2 days/week in Downtown Vancouver
- 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst or Business Analyst developing reports, data models, data visualization or similar
- Experience with Pivot tables, dataset creation/mergers, report creation (in Excel or similar)
- Tableau or Power BI ( or similar tool) for dashboard and report-building experience
- Experience working with Technical teams (e.g., data management) and presentation of findings to business clients.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field such as Business, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with data extraction using SAS or similar tools
- Experience working with Utilities customer account data (in SAP, etc.)
- Working with the manager and key stakeholders, build a tool to house REUS survey data for broader usage within the org
- Contribute analysis (using customer account and other internally-sourced data) for CMI deliverables (e.g., reports, articles, and profiles)
- Support the manager in developing processes to link customer account data with CSAT survey responses for further analysis and segmentation
- Other ad hoc project work, as required
- It is not expected that this role would involve forecasting or modelling projects