Intermediate Data Conversion Developer to design computer application solutions for existing complex or campus wide computer systems.
Our Post Secondary Education client is seeking an Intermediate Data Conversion Developer to design computer application solutions for existing complex or campus wide computer systems.
6 month contract to start, possible extension. Hybrid model, 2 days a week on-site.
Must Have Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Migration, Data Quality, Data Cleansing, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) concepts, principles, and tuning strategies;
- Experience with SQL programming including advanced queries in multiple database technologies such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience with data analysis and modeling tools and concepts.
- Experience performing technical analysis, technical design, implementation planning and delivery, and technical and end-user documentation.
- Practical experience with delivery of two large scale enterprise-class Data Migrations and Data Quality best practices.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Student Information Systems is an asset. -Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with multiple modules (e.g. CRM, Sales, Invoicing, Financial Accounting) is an asset.