Intermediate Events Specialist to assist in the creation and execution of meaningful client events and engagement experiences.
Our large financial client is seeking an Intermediate Events Specialist to assist in the creation and execution of meaningful client events and engagement experiences.
This is a backfill with the current contract ending December 2023, 2 possible 6 month extensions. Must be ON-SITE in Victoria 5 days a week with week some hybrid capacity at managers discretion.
Must Have Skills:
- Two to five years of experience in corporate event planning that encompasses:
- event project planning
- budgets and financial reporting
- stakeholder, staffing and volunteer management
- meeting and event design (program development, speaker management, coordination of Food & Beverage, AV, registration systems, etc.)
- site management (selection, layout, logistics, transportation, onsite communications)
- event marketing (planning, development of materials, contribution to PR activities)
- event feedback and participant surveys
- risk management
- Previous experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Nice to Have:
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with project management certifications such as the PMP or CAPM and completion of the CFA Institute Investment Foundations® Program or Canadian Securities Course