Intermediate Financial Analyst to implement and manage a cost allocation system for an ERP implementation.
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Feb 01, 2023
Job End Date: Feb 01, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 126759
Location: Calgary, Edmonton
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Financial Analyst to implement and manage a cost allocation system for an ERP implementation.
Nice to Have
- 4+ years’ progressively responsible experience in financial analyst on a large-scale application project implementation
- Experience creating or improving cost allocation systems
- Experience with Activity Based Cost Allocation and Driver Based Cost Allocation
- Demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing driver-based models.
- Proficiency in data analysis through Microsoft Excel and experience with corporate performance management or enterprise systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to break down complex financial concepts and communicate without prejudice, while forming collaborative partnerships that engage various levels within the organization, including executive and non-financial managers.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working on an ERP project
- Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or Excel