Intermediate Full Stack Developer (C# .Net Entity Framework, SQL and Angular 6+) to work in the prototyping team to build and test new software based on innovative ideas - 72043
Our Public Enterprise client is looking for an Intermediate Full Stack Developer (C# .Net Entity Framework, SQL and Angular 6+) to work in the prototyping team to build and test new software based on innovative ideas - 72043
12 months contract, possibilities of extension. Vancouver based, Remote with 1 Day/Month in the office
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of popular AI and machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/ PyTorch
- 2+ years of experience using Agile & DevOps tools, techniques and processes, IT involving continuous process improvement, IT development, unit testing, problem resolution, analysis, and/or technical proficiency.
- Experience with Cloud platforms specifically Azure
- Ability to work with highly complex and integrated environments
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) and 1-5 years of equivalent work experience in IT.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with mobile application development experience as well as Flutter and Power Apps
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and maintainable software solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and test new features
- Test new technologies and software development methodologies to enhance the user experience
- Write high-quality, testable code using modern programming languages
- Debug and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn and adopt various AI/ML technologies and tools.
- Work closely with data scientists to integrate and deploy AI/ML models into production systems.